Choose one of following application types to start your passport form right away. Don't worry if you have chosen wrong one. You are free to change it later on.
- Over 16 of age when you applied last time.
- Within 12 months before and after the expiry date.
- Your name is the same as my current passport.
- Passport has not been damaged or lost.
- First passport after the age of 16.
- Passport expired for more than 12 months.
- Name is different from current passport.
- Under the age of 16.
- Child's passport is lost, stolen, damaged or is inaccessible
I used their system to manage my passport applications for my two kids and husband. And I finished it on my way home. Very helpful!Jenny C.
Very helpful and affordable. I enjoyed my experience of using this system.
I used their system to manage my passport applications for my two kids and husband. And I finished it on my way home. Very helpful!
How long is a Canadian passport valid?
How much is the government fee for a Canadian passport?
Can I renew my child's passport?
* We are not affiliated with the Canadian Government as we charge an additional fee. If your travel date are within 14 - 35 days, you can apply for a passport directly from the Government of Canada. Government fee is not included in our service.
How It Works
Choose the Application that Fits You
We have four types of web applications that can assist you to fill out your passport form which are Adult Renwal Passport Form, Adult New Passport Form, Child Passport Form and Lost/Damaged Passport Form. If you are not sure which one fits you, we have our questionnaire to help you find your eligibility. Click here to start the questionnaire now.
Register Your Own Account
The reason why you need to register an account is that you can save your form(s) for later. You can also add your family members to your account and apply for your family or your friends! You are able to access and manage multiple applications everywhere anytime.
Follow our guides
After finishing your application(s), you only need to follow our guides step by step and make your documents ready to mail out.
Print and mail out your application form(s)
If you have a printer, print out your application form and follow our guide to sign all documents. If you do not have a printer, you can go to local store and print those documents out.